Thin Crust Pizza Dough Recipe
April 08, 2022
2hrs to Perfection - This is the perfect recipe when you are trying to figure out what you want for dinner, and you don’t have all day to let your dough rise.
6-8 12” pizzas depending on how thin you like your crust
1.5 cups - lukewarm water
2 Tbsp - active dry yeast
3.5 cups - pizza flour
0.5 cups - whole wheat flour
Pinch of salt
2 Tbsp - olive oil
- Start by adding in the yeast to the water and let mix for 15 minutes.
- Combine flour pizza flour, whole wheat flour and a pinch of salt.
- Slowly mix in the wet ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- If you are using an electric mixer, make sure to hand mix the dough for at least 5 minutes to give the doughs the right temperature.
- Cover and let sit in a greased pan for 2 hrs.
< Back To Recipes